Placing People First
CSA Hygiene are recruiting for an Area Hygiene Team Leader who can oversee projects in a variety of different locations. Providing a comprehensive range of specialist cleaning, And food related hygiene services. You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running team, resolve issues promptly and guide and support your colleagues guaranteeing outstanding results to the highest of standards.
The role will include but not restricted to:
Cleaning and managing a team on builders sites
Cleaning and running a team in factories
High level cleans
· Ensuring all staff members are prompt and wearing company uniform, And that they
are conducting themselves in a professional, Safe manner at all times.
· Checking and training staff members on filling out paperwork correctly
· Preparing detailed and accurate information for reports where required
· Dealing with issues confidently and taking the appropriate procedure’s
· Travelling will be required to different sites in a variety of locations
· Ensure van is clean and well maintained
· You will be responsible for maintaining stock levels inside your vehicle
· Full Clean UK Driving License
· Knowledge and experience of managing a team
· Ability to work and support a team
· Excellent management skills
· Flexible with working hours as morning/afternoon/late/night shifts will be required
· Communication skills are vital both written and verbal
· As a skilled Team Leader, you must be fully competent and understand the processes and procedures that need to be undertaken when carrying out work that is required.
You will need to be extremely flexible, as hours and locations can differ on a daily basis. Paperwork, materials and supplies are to be collected from the head office based in Llanelli however the work locations change daily depending on the jobs that are allocated (work car provided). Please note this is a field based role.
cleaning: at least 1 year
team leader/ supervisor role
Competitive salary based on experience and performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Leadership: 1 year (preferred)
Driving Licence (required)
Day shift (preferred)
Night shift (preferred)
Overnight shift (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road